Followers

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Beautiful Day

What a beautiful day.  Looks like we will be getting some rain, but still, super nice outside.  Our apple tree is in full bloom and is absolutely gorgeous.  I have to get some pictures to share.  Makes me smile every time I look at it.

Today I think I will do some spring cleaning.  I really don't want to, but I need to.  I can think of a gazillion things I would rather do, but the more I get done through the week, the less I will have to do this weekend and if there's one thing I hate it is "working" on my days off.  And on that note, I think I'll finish my coffee and get started.  Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. I am drinking coffee right now. Both girls are almost dry and I don't have to go ANYWHERE tomorrow.

    Hope your spring cleaning went well.

    Cheers and boogie boogie.

    ReplyDelete